Today, The Tufts Daily published a features article and an editorial about CARE. Although they may have gotten our name wrong in the headline (since fixed on the website), we greatly appreciate the Daily covering our fight for a more inclusive and welcoming University. You can read the features article about CARE, entitled “Coalition Against Religious Exclusion encourages diversity, pluralism,” by clicking here. You can read the Daily Editorial “When TCF debate ends, CARE still has a place” by clicking here.
- Sign the letter, spread the word: discrimination has no place on #Tufts campus! tuftscare.wordpress.com/letter/ 4 years ago
- Reminder: #Tufts allows for "justifiable departure" from its nondiscrimination policy; LGBT students can be prohibited from group leadership 5 years ago
- Our statement on TCF derecognition & #Tufts decision to end debate on CSL policy: tuftscare.wordpress.com/cares-statemen… 5 years ago
- RT @TuftsDaily: #TCF will not re-apply for .@TuftsUniversity recognition, stands by doctrine of @INTERVARSITYusa ow.ly/iLBR5 5 years ago
- RT @TuftsDaily: Letter from the Editor apologizing for #offensive ad, clarifying #business and #editorial policy blogs.tuftsdaily.com/?p=10070 5 years ago